Log Book Servicing
Competence, integrity and trust are the three terms synonymous with Parramatta Automatics. For log book servicing, we are the preferred choice of car owners, in and around Sydney, because we offer reliable, affordable and high-quality car services. We make use of only premium lubricants and car parts, and only the most qualified and experienced technicians will service your car.
WE PERFORM END-TO-END LOG BOOK SERVICING OF CARS
Log book service comprises of a comprehensive range of services, which is strictly guided by the car manufacturer’s warranty. The completion of these services will preserve the statutory warranty of your vehicle and help to maintain your car in top shape. The log book contains all the information about your vehicle’s service requirements for the initial 200,000km.
We offer regular log book services in New South Wales on vehicles of all make and model, such as Mazda, Nissan, Subaro, Hyndai and more. Our broad services include:
- Servicing your vehicle to the exact log book requirements.
- Log book stamp as per the specifications of your vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Maintain the statutory warranty provided by your car’s manufacturer.
- Provide you with a full written report about the condition of your vehicle.
- Log Book Service Ensures Your Vehicle is in its Peak Performance State
We offer log book services in our state-of-the-art mechanic center in greater Western Sydney to make sure that your vehicle is operating in its most reliable state. By meticulously following the guidelines set out in your vehicle’s log book, our qualified mechanic will make certain that the life of your vehicle is extended and there are no unexpected breakdowns or repairs, for you to worry about.
Furthermore, if you wish to sell your vehicle, maintaining a regular log book schedule is going to greatly increase the resale value of your car. Your log book is going to bring complete peace of mind to the potential buyer and knowing that the vehicle has been maintained to the highest manufacturer’s standards and is in great working condition, car buyers in Sydney’s Western suburbs will be happy to pay a good price for it.
OUR LOG BOOK SERVICE IS THE MOST TRUSTED IN SYDNEY
Log book servicing is paramount in protecting your new vehicle manufacturer’s warranty and after the expiry of the warranty, it is important for maintaining your car in pristine working condition, as well as, enhance resale value. At Parramatta Automatics in greater Western Sydney, you can enjoy A to Z log book services.
- Cost-effective prices – Our log book service is competitively priced and it is a fraction of what the car dealers might charge you.
- New products used – At Parramatta Automatics, our technicians only use new and high-end quality car parts. Log book services usually demand a change of engine oil and transmission fluid, fitting of new spark plugs and filter, checking or replacing of brake pads and timing belts, and so on. For all replacements and repair, we use manufacturer’s original parts, but and we have also stocked up on parts by carefully sourcing our products from reputed and trustworthy manufacturers and suppliers in Sydney.
- World-class technology used – The qualified mechanic at Parramatta Automatics perform log book services in accordance to the precise recommendations and instructions of the manufacturer of your vehicle. Our cutting-edge mechanic facility is fully equipped with latest technologies and equipment for quick and genuine servicing of your car.
Get Parramatta Automatics in Sydney to get your log book servicing done, irrespective of whether your vehicle is still under manufacturer’s warranty or not. We guarantee to get your car serviced quickly, efficiently and for less. We use genuine manufacturer’s parts, but on customer’s insistence, we can also offer good quality after-market components. Call us today to schedule an appointment.