Vehicle Safety Check
Parramatta Automatics, one of the leading car repair and maintenance service providers in Sydney, specialises in vehicle safety check service. Our service offers a comprehensive range of solutions to make sure that your vehicle and all related equipment are efficient, safe and legally compliant.
Our unbiased car safety inspection service, complies with the highest international standards and is aimed at helping you save money and gain total peace of mind. In addition to offering regular safety checks, we also offer pre-purchase vehicle inspection services. By getting a safety inspection done by our qualified mechanic in NSW, you will be able to make your vehicle safe for you and your family. Get a heads up on any repairs that is required or likely to be required in the near future. If you are planning to sell your vehicle, a comprehensive safety report will make the selling process faster and easier, and may even raise the value of your car.
WE OFFER FULL CAR SAFETY INSPECTION SERVICE IN SYDNEY
Whether you drive a minivan, SUV or a high-performance vehicle, pay a visit to our facility in greater Western Sydney to request for a full car service. Our service covers the identification and repair of a wide range of motoring anomalies.
- Inspection of warranty – If your new car warranty is about to expire, drive down to our mechanic center in Sydney’s Western suburbs to know which components of your car need a replacement in the next few months. This will help you in saving money because while your car is still under warranty, you can have the manufacturer replace the parts at no cost to you.
- Examination of your car before a long trip or winter – If you do not want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere during a long road trip or get caught out in winter, avail our full comprehensive safety inspection service in New South Wales. A detailed examination of your vehicle will make sure that your car is in good condition to brave the winters or go long miles.
- Check, if the brakes are in good condition – Testing the condition of the brakes is an important part of our vehicle safety check service. The reliability of the brakes is important, when driving on the road. Our mechanic will review the brake fluid, brake booster, master cylinder, front and back discs and pads, pipes and connections, callipers and cylinders, and more. With a poor brake, you may have difficulty stopping the car and therefore, jeopardise your, as well as, the safety of others.
- Take a look at the fluid levels – Even though the fluids keep the car running, it is often ignored by most car owners. Anomaly in the fluid levels can lead to total breakdown of your vehicle. Our qualified mechanic will do a thorough inspection of the fluid levels, including engine oil, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, brake fluid, engine coolant, clutch fluid, as well as, battery water levels.
- Inspection of the suspension system – At Parramatta Automatics, we do an in-depth diagnosis of the working of the suspension system, which includes the shocks, struts, springs and tyres. We make sure that all these components are in perfect working condition, since they are important in keeping your vehicle in proper contact, with the road, reducing the stopping distance and maintaining direction.
- Scrutinising the working of headlights and wipers – When out on the road, good visibility is a must, especially during long road trips. Our trained technicians will make sure that the angles of your headlight are perfect and the wipers of your car are functioning properly.
In addition to the above-mentioned, our affordable vehicle safety check service also includes the inspection of any leaks and the interior & exterior condition of your vehicle, such as windscreen and other glass, panel, paintwork and other body fittings, interior fittings and all instruments and accessories. To schedule an appointment, give us a call today.